1. It's keeps your eye/hand co-ordination sharp.
2. You learn to stabilize your body quickly when catching-to avoid dropping the object or loosing your balance.
3. You learn to predict the weight of an object and how much force is needed to throw it accurately to your target.
4. It translates into so many fun sports you can play-like frisbee, basketball, football!
5. It keeps you a reasonable partner for throwing and catching household objects, like car keys, that need to be tossed across rooms when gone missing.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly