Clover Hogan. A force of nature rocking the youth climate movement. While the news is grim and most of us feel powerless, she shines some light on the future and gives us hope.
Clover covers all aspects of being an activist from her own struggles with her health to confronting large corporations. She’s authentic, vulnerable, and powerful in the same breath.
- Are you feeling bleak and gloomy about our climate crisis?
- Are you feeling powerless?
- Stuck in the loop of doom and gloom?
- This is now identified as Eco-Anxiety, the persistent worry about the planet's future.
- It is defined as a chronic fear of environmental disaster, and many of us now suffer from it. It means you are awake and aware.